An anthology of church music for the Divine Liturgy, composed by Nikolai Kedrov (1871-1940) and Nikolai Nikolaevich (1905-1981) Kedrov, arranged from the Church Slavonic into the Finnish language by director Juhani Matsi.
The Orthodox Chamber Choir was founded in 1995. The 20 singers of the choir are united in their devotion to Orthodox Church music. From the beginning, its artistic director has been Juhani Matsi. The repertoire of the Orthodox Chamber Choir consists of Russian and Finnish Orthodox Church music from the 19th and 20th centuries. In recent years, the choir has performed a lot of liturgic music by N. and N.N. Kedrov.