Publisher: OCPC / OCA
This unit is intended to accomplish the following:
1. To provide participants with a foundation and vocabulary from which they can explore the Church's teachings on various contemporary issues.
2. To give participants an opportunity to discuss and explore their relationships with themselves, God, the Church, their family, their friends, and others.
3. To foster within participants a deep conviction that their relationship with God and His Church is central to every other relationship in their life.
4. To instill within participants the connection between their relationships and their own ethical and moral choices.
5. To help participants recognize that all people are called by God to love Him and each other.